Monday, November 9, 2009

Chris & Britney



Its wedding season!! Congrats chris and britney!! We are so happy for you and we wish you the best of luck in your new marriage! I especially enjoyed their big day because I helped out with hairstyling. I went over the in the morning and curled andreas, jennifers, laurens and rachels hair, and gave them some cute white flowers for their hair. Then I met danny at the temple and we were lucky enough to be at their sealing. I was grateful to be able to be there and share their special day with them. We then ate lunch at the nauvoo cafe with the hatch clan and the harmon family.  We only had a short time because they were taking pictures at the reception center and I went to help with hair and make up touch ups. I LOVE doing hair, and weddings are my favorite!!
 





 And these next few are from their wedding dinner at grand america the night before. It brings back so many memories!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Nattles, quite the entertaining series of posts!!!!! Lots of fun happenings, glad I've been able to experience lots of them with you sista!!! Love you mucho and can't wait for the fun we'll have this week!!!!! LYLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Great photos, this is a great blog!