Monday, November 9, 2009

Danny and I went to vegas!!! We had tons of fun. We stayed at the Paris Hotel, which was beautiful. This first picture was actually inside one of the wedding chapels in our hotel. We pretended like we were walking down the isle getting married. We went to the pool, layed out, went to a couple shows, went shopping a lot (everyday) I loved it, and danny doesn't like shopping at all. But he was nice to let me enjoy it, and he watched me try on clothes and even followed me around at sephora. We watched the fountains at Bellagio Hotel, walked up and down the strip and watched this guy paint for like a hour at a time. He painted everything using spray paint cans. It was AWESOME! We loved it. We went to the Ghiradelli Chocolate Store and ordered a warm brownie sundae with chocolate sauce.. Yum! We went to in and out burger as you can see, we walked all the way there 40 minutes there and 40 minutes back. So I didn't feel too bad eating a cheeseburger and fries and a shake!! And danny ordered a cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, fries and a dr. pepper!! We had fun meeting donnie osmond and would have met marie osmond but she fainted after the show.. sound familiar? Then we met louie anderson, he is funny! We do have pictures, I'll have danny help me scan them and put them up. We had a fun getaway, and I loved spending time with danny. He said the trip was all about me, and let me shop til I dropped. And I sure did. We slept in every day until around 10:30 one day 11:30! It was good to catch up on sleep and take a break from our busy work/school schedules. Thanks danny for such a great trip! I love you tons!














No comments: