Monday, November 9, 2009

Abu Dhabi

McCall was chosen to sing a song for a festival in Abu Dhabi. I do not know all the details, so you'll have to ask danny. Basically she sang this amazing song, recorded it, and this is the making of the music video (which will be played in the background as she sings the song live in abu dhabi which happened last week. Mccall, dan and kelly went there for about a week and a half, they get home tomorrow). I was there to help out with hair, and just to be around the set. I absolutely loved it. The first day they filmed was at this temple in spanish fork. I felt like we were in the middle of nowhere then all the sudden appeared this beautiful temple. So mccall sang to this song, and she did amazing of course. She looked beautiful, and I cant wait to see how the final video turned out.








So the next day they went out to the salt flats. I wasn't able to make it, but I heard it turned out great! She wore her white dress again as shown up above in the photos. And it looked beautiful on the white salt! She is so talented, and I really enjoyed watching and helping out. I was even in it! I was in the back ground for a couple shots. I had no idea what I was doing, I totally just pretended like I did. Nikola and I were little buddies and spent most of our time at the snack table.


This photo explains itself. Do you know who I am with? Yes, its an old arab man. This is dan in about 20 years!! When I saw him I didn't know if I should laugh.. or what! He did the part well! We are out at the sand dunes in who knows where. I had no idea where we were. This was the last day of filming. It was so beautiful out here!! I felt like I was in Egypt! It was windy, and sandy.. Wind+sand=itchy eyes! Nikola and I were just walking in the background again and made it in the video again! I ended up doing mccalls hair today, and luckily I did because kelly was busy doing everything else! I think we need to frame this photo and put it up in our house.

No comments: