Friday, February 5, 2010

Goodbye to the XTERRA

So my family knows the story of dannys car from our first date. But here's the story, just to add to this sad picture of danny saying goodbye to his car. So my family knows that one of my favorite cars is an Xterra. So Danny comes to pick me up on our first date, and my family is all there at home. My mom was looking out the window waiting for him to come. Heather was helping me pick out my outfit, and get ready. So I am downstairs in my room and I hear my mom run across the wood floor and tell me, "He is driving a blue xterra!! It's a sign! Thats your favorite car!" And then heather told me what he was wearing, and that he looked really excited. So danny turned in the car.. But the story is funny and we wont ever forget it! Goodbye to the xterra, hello to learning how to deal with only one car!

No comments: