Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Practicing my UPDOS!

So I have been taking a class each monday since I started working at Brick house, and this was my last one! I have been working there since the middle of april, and I LOVE it! Especially on monday, we talked about updo's. I love doing updo's because I feel that its the most creative I can be. When I start out, I have no idea what the end result is going to be like because my mind always changes. I took a few pictures of two updo's I did and here they are!!!

(Sorry they're on freaky mannequin heads)

















6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You are so talented - these are beautiful! It makes me wish I had long hair!

Kimberley said...

Beautiful! I wish I had somewhere fancy to go and have you do my hair!

Heather said...

You can practice on me anytime! Loves!

Heather said...

Post more on your blog!!!!!!!

angela said...

Gorgeous. I love all of those styles. Classy and elegant. Just like you!
PS the mannequin heads freak me out.

JRO said...

They are Gorgeous Natalie!! You can practice on me whenever you want... I have short hair so that may present a challenge but it could be super fun!! I need to stop in to Brick House to see you...Glad you are loving it!! Chat with you later!! -Rosie