Saturday, April 18, 2009


So I thought I would just throw this idea out there and see what you guys all think...So I have had this idea to do my own princess parties for little girls. I obviously love to do hair (especially my little nieces) and I love updos, wedding hair, high school proms, fashion shows, photo shoots.. etc. So I came up with this idea of doing princess parties.

I would want to put together a package deal and they can choose from the following options:


I would dress up like any princess and do photos &autographs

I would have a friend/family member take photos

Picture frame decorating

Hair, makeup & nails

Face painting

Watch a princess movie

Teach a dance

Etc.


Party Favors including:

Tiara

Princess books

Makeup

Etc.



So I want to see what people think, and if you have any ideas of any other activities that sound fun please let me know! I really think this would be a fun idea to do outside of the salon. So give me a message telling me how you like it!

"I hope your day is like roses." -Sleeping Beauty

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

Natalie, this is so great! I remember at Disneyworld thinking this would be such a fabulous idea and an untapped market!And you have the talent! It would be so fun, I only wish I could be there and do it with you!

Heather said...

Fun Natalie! You would be so great at this! I think this would be the perfect little business for you to do on the side of working at Brickhouse. You know you can count on me to be your assistant as long as you give me a princess up-do with a tiara as well as the little girls! haha... But really I think this is so cute and I'd totally help you out.