Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Holidays!!! We did a little decorating around the house! Thanks to mom for lending me some of her decorations! We had a great christmas, and enjoyed our many family parties and traditions with the hatches and clarks. So last night at 11:45pm Kelly and Dan came to pick up danny and I, as danny and his did were flying to New Orleans. Their flight left an hour later, and I came home and slept by myself for the very first time since we've been married(almost 10 months). Which means I get to spend some girl time with heather and the clark girls! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GO UTES!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

love this post - your apartment looks so cute!

angela said...

Nice Christmas decorations! I want you to come visit and help me declutter again.
Love you so much,
A